The term ‘V&Q Books’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (www.vq-books.eu) whose registered office is Verlag Voland & Quist GmbH, V&Q Books, Gleditschstraße 66, 10781 Berlin, Germany. Our company registration number is HRB 34677. The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ or ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to German law. Online disputes may be regulated via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
These terms are subject to change at any time. For any queries, contact email@example.com.
Cancellations, refunds and returns policy
If you would like to change or cancel your order please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your order number and order date.
If your order arrives damaged please send an email to the above address and we will send an undamaged copy.
You can order books and e-books via this website. Physical products will be sent either from the UK by Royal Mail to UK addresses, or from Germany by Deutsche Post to addresses in the EU. Shipping is free to UK and EU addresses. Shipping to Switzerland and other international addresses costs €3.50. Ebooks are of course sent free of charge by email to any location. There is no need to set up a customer account to order. Payment is via Paypal, at the end of your order.
How to order
Add the book you would like to order to your cart by clicking “add to cart”. When you then click “cart” on the top left, you’ll see the products you have selected and the quantities. Step 1 of 2: enter billing address and a different shipping address, if required. Step 2: All order details will be shown; you have an opportunity to sign up to our newsletter; and you will see a box to confirm information on cancellation Bestätigungsfeld zur Widerrufsbehlerung. Confirm your order by clicking “order now”. You will receive an automatic email confirming our receipt of your order. Another email will be sent on dispatch of your order.
We save the sales data (the specific order data such as book purchased, price, our and your data such as name, postal address and email address). We are happy to send you this data at any time. The information is formulated in German.